Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023:- Social Justice Department, Haryana Govt. has launched Old Age Samman Allowance Scheme to provide Pensions to Senior Citizens. Under this Old Age Pension Scheme 2023, all people more than 60 years of age will get Rs. 2750 from 1 April 2023, declared in Haryana Budget 2023-24 (currently Rs. 2500) as a monthly pension. People of Haryana Domicile can now Download Old Age Pension Scheme Application Form in PDF Format, Check Budhapa Pension Status and Vridha Beneficiary List at socialjusticehry.gov.in
HARYANA OLD AGE PENSION SCHEME 2023 LATEST UPDATES
Old Age Pension Scheme & other Social Security Schemes like Widow Pension Scheme and Viklang Pension Yojana in Haryana are initiated fully by the State government. The latest rules are in effect in which the rate of allowance is increased to Rs. 2500. The entire annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 3 lacks.
People can download the application form in PDF Format and fill it out to avail the benefits of the Old Age Pension Scheme. People can also check the Old Age Samman Allowance Status and Budhapa Pension List of Beneficiaries.
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 Overview
|Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023
|The state government of Haryana
|offers a pension of 2,500 rupees as financial assistance to the 60+ age senior citizens who live in Haryana
|Applicants must be above 60 years old
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 is a great initiative from the state government of Haryana. It is a grand scheme that offers a pension of 2,500 rupees as financial assistance to the 60+ age senior citizens who live in Haryana. Under this great scheme, all applicants can enjoy various great premium features. So, don’t waste your time and download the application form from the official website- https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/
As per the government announcement, several eligibility requirements are added by The state government of Haryana for applying for Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023. Some of these requirements we have listed below-
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of Haryana.
- Applicants must be above 60 years old.
- The annual income of the applicants must be 2,00,000 rupees.
As per the government news, some documents are required to apply for this premium scheme. Some of them we listed below-
- Age Proof:
- Birth Certificate.
- School Certificate of either 5th class or 8th class or 10th class as well as School leaving certificate issued by the Head Teacher of Primary School, Head Master/Head Mistress of Middle/High School along with a copy of school record on a basis which the certificate has been issued. The copy of such record attested by Head Teacher/Head Master/Head Mistress.
- Driving License issued prior to 16.06.2016
- Passport issued prior to 16.06.2016
- Pan Card issued prior to 2005
- Voter card issued or traceable prior to 2005
- Name of the applicant in the voter’s list that shows photographs prior to 2005
- H.Age proof of older child – If 40 years or more
- Permanent Residential Proof:
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- Name of the applicant in the Voter List.
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Electricity bill/ Water bill
- Documents of House and land
- Copy of LIC Policy
- Registered Rent Deed of House
- Permanent resident certificate of Haryana
- Aadhaaar Card.
- Passport-size photo of the applicant.
- Xerox of your bank account book’s front page.
Entire Download Format of Application Form
To download this tremendous government scheme’s application form online you have to fulfill some great easy steps which we have provided below-
- First, visit the official website- https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/
- Now, click on the forms tab- https://socialjusticehry.gov.in/forms/
- After that, a direct link to Download the entire Application Form PDF – https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/s392bbd31f8e0e43a7da8a6295b251725f/uploads/2021/03/2021032553.pdf
- The application form for the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 will appear in front of your eyes.
- Now you have to complete the entire application form with requiring details and submit the form to the Social Welfare Officer in District / Taluka in Haryana.
Total online Application Process
To apply this tremendous government scheme online you have to fulfill some great easy steps which we have provided below-
- First, click on the link of the pension form- https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/form_and_proc
- Make a Xerox of this application form and fill it out.
- The entire application filled form should be signed by the government authority.
- Scan the required documents and the application form.
- Login to the government’s official website and click on the application for services option.
- Search for the Citizen Registration form and fill the entire form with the required documents.
- After that, search for “Department Social Justice & Empowerment” and enable Old Age Samman Allowance.
- You must have to fill out the pension form online and include some uploaded documents like the pension form, Haryana residence certificate, etc.
- After, you will receive the SARAL ID.
- Submit the application form on block or DSWO offices.
- Now go to the saral haryana website- https://saralharyana.gov.in/
What is the principal aim of the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023?
The principal aim of the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 is to offer a pension of 2,500 rupees as financial assistance to the 60+ age senior citizens who live in Haryana
What is the age requirement of the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023?
Applicants must be above 60 years old.
What are the eligibility criteria for this scheme?
Applicants must be permanent citizens of Haryana.
Applicants must be above 60 years old.
The annual income of the applicants must be 2,00,000 rupees.